Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday night gaming @ Bromsgrove Roleplayers
Dave from the Bromsgrove Roleplayers has been in touch to say they have plenty of room on a Wednesday night for RPG, board and wargames if anyone fancies additional sessions.

Quote:If any of your group is interested in playing Wednesday evenings from 7 till 10, we have a large room as we hire the main hall of a school and can take a lot more people for war-gaming/board games or role-playing. Please let me know or pass on my email to any who might be interested.

Let me know if this is of interest to anyone and I can pass on Dave's contact details.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-08-2015, 08:53 AM)Stuart Wrote: Dave from the Bromsgrove Roleplayers has been in touch to say they have plenty of room on a Wednesday night for RPG, board and wargames if anyone fancies additional sessions.

Quote:If any of your group is interested in playing Wednesday evenings from 7 till 10, we have a large room as we hire the main hall of a school and can take a lot more people for war-gaming/board games or role-playing. Please let me know or pass on my email to any who might be interested.

Let me know if this is of interest to anyone and I can pass on Dave's contact details.

This could be good as I work in Bromsgrove. Do they have a website or forum etc.?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(04-08-2015, 10:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: This could be good as I work in Bromsgrove. Do they have a website or forum etc.?

No idea, but I can pass on Dave's contact details if you want to get some more info from him. Will PM you...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-08-2015, 11:02 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 10:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: This could be good as I work in Bromsgrove. Do they have a website or forum etc.?

No idea, but I can pass on Dave's contact details if you want to get some more info from him. Will PM you...

Or you could contact me. I live opposite him and go to the club.
For the Angelic Horde!
(05-08-2015, 09:13 AM)Baalborn87 Wrote:

Oh cool, can you tell us anymore about the club? Where it is? When exactly they meet? How many go? What games are played? Is it mostly RPG?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(05-08-2015, 02:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 09:13 AM)Baalborn87 Wrote:

Oh cool, can you tell us anymore about the club? Where it is? When exactly they meet? How many go? What games are played? Is it mostly RPG?

Aston Fields Middle School.

Times are 7-10 But usually opened up earlier.

At present roughly 20+

All Kinds. Boardgames, RPG's, Sometimes Tabletop.
For the Angelic Horde!