Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Build Warmahorde Series
I dunno, organising sounds like work Tongue

So if we start at 15 point and add 5 per month of painted models, with the option to sideline up to 5 points a month from the previous month (so you have the option of changing things up a bit as we progress) and 2 casters to vary between.

What Faction and casters would everyone like to go for?
I would like to get my Cryx going with Skarre, the Pirate Queen and Pdenny on the sideboard.
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Count me in for Cygnar I think - tempted to try a Mercenary force but I'll stick with what I've got. I'll take a look at the casters again, would be nice to give Caine a rest!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Legion of Everblight for me. Changed my mind about the choice of Warlock. Going to go with standard Thagrosh, and most likely one of the Absylonia versions. Thaggy and Abby have the most overlap out of the Legion casters it looks like in terms of units, so taking a different Warlock in a game won't totally ruin my force like it probably would with Lylyth.
OK, as soon as we have a fourth, I'll set up a tale of four gamers style thread and we can all post some photos of what we currently have and what we intend to use for our first 15 points.
Im currently trying to decide between my cygnar (caster in power armour ) or my retribution
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Go retribution, that way we have a good range of armies on the field Smile
Ok, so now that I have finished moving I am in a position to actually do some gaming once again!

If anyone is interested in having another go at getting a slow build series going for Warmahordes please let yourselves be known!
I still have my Circle and Cryx on the side table waiting to be built and am at risk of adding Trollblood unless I get distracted with games soon!