Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd September 2015
WHFB if any takers, surely the game isn't dead just yet?
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
I will not be down to the club tonight. My son sadly passed away at 7.00AM this morning.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
(22-09-2015, 10:23 AM)johnb60 Wrote: I will not be down to the club tonight. My son sadly passed away at 7.00AM this morning.

John B.

So, so sorry to hear that John. Thoughts are with you and family.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-09-2015, 10:23 AM)johnb60 Wrote: I will not be down to the club tonight. My son sadly passed away at 7.00AM this morning.

John B.

Really sorry to hear that John.
Our thoughts are with you at this time.
BR
Paul & Tom
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(22-09-2015, 01:29 PM)Agincourt Wrote:

John B.

Really sorry to hear that John.
Our thoughts are with you at this time.
BR
Paul & Tom

Thanks for your kind words.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink

John B.

Shocking news. John my thoughts are with you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

John B.

Thoughts are with you and your family John, very sorry to hear your tragic news.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

John B.

our thoughts are with you John, the world has had a great loss this day.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Really sorry to hear that john, my condolences
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos