Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone, just signed up and trying to find a regular gaming club to get involved in.
Currently play WHFB (WoC army) 8th but open to playing pretty much anything, although sci-fi doesn't really do it for me.
Have played a bit of 40k in the past.
Also looking to start Bolt Action in the near future.
Anyway looking forward to some table-top action in the near future
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
Hello there, and welcome to the forum! We've a good few WHFB and Bolt Action players at the club, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting a game. Feel free to pop along one Tuesday evening for a look around and a chat.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-07-2015, 10:18 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Hi everyone, just signed up and trying to find a regular gaming club to get involved in.
Currently play WHFB (WoC army) 8th but open to playing pretty much anything, although sci-fi doesn't really do it for me.
Have played a bit of 40k in the past.
Also looking to start Bolt Action in the near future.
Anyway looking forward to some table-top action in the near future

Welcome! If you're looking into new systems SAGA is worth a try Smile Would be happy to give you a game of 8th sometime

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hello Stuart/Chris, thanks for the welcome. I will try to come and introduce myself in the next week or two and will bring biscuits Smile
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
Look forward to meeting you.
I play all of those too.
And can manage to eat a biscuit if offered Tongue
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(14-07-2015, 03:41 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Look forward to meeting you.
I play all of those too.
And can manage to eat a biscuit if offered Tongue

Thanks Paul, looking forward to it too. Will try to make it next week.