Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malifaux Tournament 9th October - Sunday
Just reading there is a Tournament planned for 9-10-11 (looks so cool wrote that way,) at the Wargames Workshop. Depending on how much practice I can get in the next month I may go along. Hell if I do I may pick up Simons order whilst im down there.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Booking my spot later today or after work tomorrow. £5. Anyone else interested?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Entered. So lets see how much practice I can get in between now and then.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Might be tempted to come along and lend some moral support. Hopefully Simon R. and myself can give you some target practice between now and then.

And remember, you're always welcome to borrow...

[Image: Hans.jpg]

Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I messed up proper when he killed Cassie. In a Colette crew she gets use SS so I could have flipped an extra card negating the damage. And besides I have my own Hans with Toto to paint up.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I need to make sure I use some of my Soulstones in the next game - I didn't use any in our game, but they may come in handy to add extra fate cards to the duel totals for the Viktorias.
Had a quick rescan of the rules last night - I need to add Focus and Defensive Stance to my list of things to try this week.
Quick update.

The TO confirmed its a non-painted tournament, but with best painted award, so hoping I can pick that up if I run Colette. Also no Avatars, which again lends itself to me taking Colette, seeing as her's will not be released in time. Also Wyrd forums state that there has been one enterent, so thats erm.....ME. I am number one atm, go RWS tournament players we rule Tongue
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Only one recognised entry? That's not good! If I can get enough games in this month then I'd consider going for the experience. I'll have my crew built and primed by then, provided by Executner turns up. Guess I'd need to expand beyond that though?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Nah the rules pack with entry details got edited into the original post, and nothing got said about it. I had been watching the thread with an interest in attending, so I noticed it had changed, but until the post about 1 entry, I doubt people had realised, applications had opened up.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen