Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dark Angels 2015
(13-08-2015, 07:43 AM)Thom Wrote: Jink does force snapshots though.. but even I will admit that a 2+ re-rollable is pretty disgusting...

However - the LandSpeeders with the 18HB shots a turn - once they jinked, they were useless and if they didn't jink, they died pretty fast - AV10 and open topped with 2HP.
I haven't tried the Dark Talon - is it any good? The small blast S10 AP2 looks fun but thats 160pts for a mini-vindicator. So I wonder where the value comes from it? If it jinks, it's a nice model.

Ravenwing can't be used and sustained without a CAD or Deathwing to DS in and smash face. One thing that is amazing is the Whirlwind squadron with shred and pinning... I used that against an Ork player and that shred is filthy.

Tried the dark talon once and was underwhelmed.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I guess this counts a DA list... I'm looking at going to the GT in October and AoC tournament in November, Cally in Jan and I want to make one of the Battlefield Brimingham Events, but all the spots get reserved within 24hrs and look they are FB only advertising Sad.

Anyway.. my 1500pt list/Deathstar

DA CAD:
Techmarine on Bike - 85
Techmarine on Bike - 85
Ravenwing Command Squad: +1 Blackknight, Apoth, Banner - 210
5 Scouts - 55
5 Scouts - 55
Azrael - 215

Space Wolves Company of the Great Wolf Detachment:
Wolf Guard Battle Leader on Thunderwolf, Power Fist, Runic Armour, 2 Fenrisian Wolves - 166
Iron Priest on Thunderwolf, 4 Cyberwolves - 165
Iron Priest on Thunderwolf, 4 Cyberwolves - 165

Space Marine Librarius Conclave Detachment:
(Iron Hands Chapter Tactics) (FnP 6+ or.. +1 FnP if they already have FNP and It will not die)
Librarian on Bike, Lvl2 Psyker - 110

1531pts..

So not 100% what to drop.. 2 Fenrisians and a Cyberwolf seem the obvious choice, but also a lvl1 from a Psyker and a Fenrisian is an option.

Also a various on the list, drop the Wolfguard Battle Leader to a Rune Priest, add in a Iron Priest on Thunderwolf saves me a pt and then can drop 2 Cyberwolves..

OR!!

Drop a Techmarine and free up 54pts for another Black Knight for the Command squad and 14pts worth of trinkets somewhere else?