Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th August 2015
(10-08-2015, 02:17 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 07:39 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 11:37 AM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:27 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Me and Charlotte are playing 40K, 1250pts I think.

We can up the points if you like Matt, While I don't have more Tau painted (and am away this weekend so probably won't get to paint more), I've got alot of mostly done Space marines, chaos, the eldar, or Orks I could ally or use instead if you like?

OK then Smile 1500 is my favourite rounded number. Whatever you feel like bringing of 1500, I really don't mind. I'll be Dark Eldar either way, with my evil laughter, swishing capes and mini god complex.

Just a gentle reminder to bring your astropath/guard psyker.

I'll dig him out now and leave him on my desk so I don't forget.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(04-08-2015, 11:06 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Hi all, looking to try and come along for my 1st game next Tuesday (if I can get away from work early enough) and looking to play some WHFB if there are any takers?

How many points would be suitable, 2000? Or is that too much. Also do you have any house rules on character spend or is everything as per the book?

Looking forward to it and meeting everyone

Cheers Smile

I haven't played WFB since last year (when I happened to drop my entire army and watch most of it smash.) The fact that the game system appeared to be dying during the End Times (which ultimately happened,) meant that interest in the game dropped off.

Anyway having had a rummage about I found my High Elves, and I can put together a 2000 point list without much issues. Thats if you still fancy a game tomorrow.

I'm willing to play anything (allowances, alliances, End Times magic, or whatever,) but would rather not play the unrestricted army lists that were added to the the Archaon book.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(10-08-2015, 07:57 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 11:06 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Hi all, looking to try and come along for my 1st game next Tuesday (if I can get away from work early enough) and looking to play some WHFB if there are any takers?

How many points would be suitable, 2000? Or is that too much. Also do you have any house rules on character spend or is everything as per the book?

Cheers Smile

I haven't played WFB since last year (when I happened to drop my entire army and watch most of it smash.) The fact that the game system appeared to be dying during the End Times (which ultimately happened,) meant that interest in the game dropped off.

Anyway having had a rummage about I found my High Elves, and I can put together a 2000 point list without much issues. Thats if you still fancy a game tomorrow.

I'm willing to play anything (allowances, alliances, End Times magic, or whatever,) but would rather not play the unrestricted army lists that were added to the the Archaon book.

Hi Gareth, that's cool. I know that the support from gw has gone but I love the game and haven't played many games so would be a shame if it faded away. Anyway looking to play for fun and meet new people so willing to give anything a go. Will have to get a list together quickly though! Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
(05-08-2015, 08:08 PM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Hi all, I'm in need of some 40k action 1500-2000 pts please.

Hey if your still looking for a some 40K I can give you a game. Don't really mind what points level. Shall we say 1850?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(11-08-2015, 07:25 AM)will Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 08:08 PM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Hi all, I'm in need of some 40k action 1500-2000 pts please.

Hey if your still looking for a some 40K I can give you a game. Don't really mind what points level. Shall we say 1850?

Hi mate, sure am 1850 sounds great. You using nids?
(11-08-2015, 07:57 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote:

Yeah I'll be using nids. The swarm approaches Wink
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(10-08-2015, 09:13 PM)thedailylama Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 07:57 PM)Gareth Wrote:

Cheers Smile

Hi Gareth, that's cool. I know that the support from gw has gone but I love the game and haven't played many games so would be a shame if it faded away. Anyway looking to play for fun and meet new people so willing to give anything a go. Will have to get a list together quickly though! Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring

Ok I have plenty of points available. Let me know what rules you want and I'll put together a list later this afternoon (50 characters or whatever.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(11-08-2015, 08:21 AM)will Wrote:

Yeah I'll be using nids. The swarm approaches Wink
Cool I'll be using my wolves prepare for a drop pod strike!!

Really sorry but I've just been drafted into working late tonight and so can't make it to club anymore. Would you like to try a game next week instead?

(11-08-2015, 09:55 AM)will Wrote:

Really sorry but I've just been drafted into working late tonight and so can't make it to club anymore. Would you like to try a game next week instead?

Yeah sure no worries, thanks for letting me know in advance! Next week it is.