Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th July 2015
Probably a bit late but does anyone want a game of 40K (1850pts preferably but can do any points level)
Or as the age of sigmar rules are free off the GW site anyone want to try them out?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'll play you will? Cally practise Smile gonna have to proxy a few models though as I won't have time to build everything before Tuesday.
(05-07-2015, 02:38 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I'll play you will? Cally practise Smile gonna have to proxy a few models though as I won't have time to build everything before Tuesday.

Yeah that sounds good. More practice for cally the better Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Awesome! Game on! If I get chance I'll print off the rules pack n we can play the first mission if you like?
(05-07-2015, 06:28 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Awesome! Game on! If I get chance I'll print off the rules pack n we can play the first mission if you like?

brilliant. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Just had my shift changed at work will Sad any chance we could re arrange for next week?
(01-07-2015, 01:25 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Looking for a game of 40k

hey, wako. At points tomorrow, could I possibly borrow your apocalyptic blast template.

Thanks
(06-07-2015, 08:14 AM)Thom Wrote:

hey, wako. At points tomorrow, could I possibly borrow your apocalyptic blast template.

Thanks

Sure no probs
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(29-06-2015, 07:15 PM)Jonah Wrote: Kings of War or Across the Dead Earth anyone?

Hi Jonah, I have a game this week and am not here next week, but are you free on the 21st for a game of Kings of War? Now that WHFB is dead I wouldn't mind giving this a go.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-07-2015, 08:14 AM)Thom Wrote:

Thanks

WHAT!!!!