Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forge World open day 5th July
So i have just seen the FW open day announcement. Looking to g. And was wondering if anyone here would want to go and is willing to car pool.

Im willing to drive, all that would be required would be fuel money and moderately pleasant conversation (and jaffas for the jaffa god mwuhahah).

If anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers

Matt
(20-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Alpharius Wrote: So i have just seen the FW open day announcement. Looking to g. And was wondering if anyone here would want to go and is willing to car pool.

Im willing to drive, all that would be required would be fuel money and moderately pleasant conversation (and jaffas for the jaffa god mwuhahah).

Cheers

Matt

I could be tempted to go.
(20-05-2015, 06:05 PM)Nick Wrote:
(20-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Alpharius Wrote: So i have just seen the FW open day announcement. Looking to g. And was wondering if anyone here would want to go and is willing to car pool.

Cheers

Matt

I could be tempted to go.

Sounds good. Want to have a chat about it next week while we wait for everyone to turn up for BC?