Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assasins box game up for preorder 25/4
Not much details yet, but looks to go up this Friday for pre-order.

Video is up on GW site if someone wants to link here, can't as is work blocked. Sad

Going into the rumour monger business, called this last week when everyone was saying it was plastic heresy coming. Can't do worse than BoLS. lol Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/blog...id=6695129
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Confirmed - you will be hunting a Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator armour (with familiar), some Chaos Marines and some cultists. All the existing models. Meh.

The new Assassin models, however... OOOOH
[Image: WD65_cover.jpg]
Refreshed 40k rules in White Dwarf for them too! I might need that Eversor...
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Yeah, like the assassins a lot!

Tempted by the game but the lack of models in it and high price point puts me off.....

Think i'll try and grab this weeks white dwarf and make a decision then.
Blood bowl Skaven
Love the models but agree with vince that it's not enough for the price!
They'll be releasing the Assassins standalone later on, and scalpers will split boxes on eBay. That'll be the best option I reckon.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Yeah, at £20 each off GW no doubt. Scalpers will be higher in price probably lol.Tongue

If i can get it for £60 may buy, but hasn't got the same draw as Spacehulk in both models and value for money so very much on fence.
Blood bowl Skaven
This is true... If GFG do their usually pre-order job it'll be around the £56-62 mark with them, I may be tempted.
Project Log
Yeah, i got my Space hulk off outpost games for £60 including shipping, so if can get it for a similar price i might be tempted.... Depends on full content of box, not seen the tiles etc yet....
Blood bowl Skaven