Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th May 2015
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Stu, Chris & their respective spawn - Song of Blades and Heroes
  • Nick et al - Black Crusade
  • Shane & Matt - Warhammer 40K, 1500pts
  • Ralph, Ben, Gaz et al. - Board Game
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Playing SAGA with Isaac this week
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I think it's half-term this week, so I might drag a couple of the kids along for a game of Song of Blades and Heroes.
(12-05-2015, 08:32 AM)Stuart Wrote: I think it's half-term this week, so I might drag a couple of the kids along for a game of Song of Blades and Heroes.

Stu, would it be possible for me and Isaac (he's 8) to join you in the Song of Blades and heroes game?

Might possibly bring Mike along as well (he's 6)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-05-2015, 08:27 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:32 AM)Stuart Wrote: I think it's half-term this week, so I might drag a couple of the kids along for a game of Song of Blades and Heroes.

Stu, would it be possible for me and Isaac (he's 8) to join you in the Song of Blades and heroes game?

Might possibly bring Mike along as well (he's 6)

Definitely! We can either use the table, figures and scenario I created for Gloucester MiniCon (a plucky band of adventurers have to raid a castle keep guarded by respawing baddies) or slog it out with a couple of warbands? I've got a couple of warbands painted up, but if you've got some figures you want to use then bring those too. Should have time for a few games.
Great, thanks! I will read up on the rules, the castle scenario sounds cool and then if we have time could have a go with a couple of warbands? How many/what sort of models do you need for a warband? Elves dwarves or halflings any good?
Great stuff. A handful of miniatures is usually enough, equating to around 300pts for a starter warband if I remember correctly. The core rulebook has a load of character profiles in the back, and the supplements add more. Elves, dwarves and halflings might be covered in the core rulebook I think.
Black crusade this week if possible.
I won't be here this week (26th) due to work issues. Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
40K ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance