Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th July 2011
Question 
Next meeting is Tuesday 12th July, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Stuart vs. Simon R. - Malifaux, 25 soulstones
  • Rachel vs. Gareth - Warmachine, 25 points
  • Justin giving Tom and Haley a Warmachine tutorial
  • Harvey vs. Andy p. - WFB, 1500 points, Chaos vs. Dark Elves
  • Luke vs. Paul - WFB, 1500 points, O&G vs. High Elves
  • Andy G. vs. Dan - W40K, Necrons vs. Tyranids (I think?)
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I think Harvey, Andy and Paul are all available for WFB, and Gareth is playing Rachel at Warmachine?
Yep, Rach an Gaz are confirmed for a 25pt Warmachine game.

You were quick to post this up, eager to play next week? Heh. If at all possible, could you post or message me which minis I would have available to me from the Outcasts so I can start working on the list?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(05-07-2011, 11:46 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: You were quick to post this up, eager to play next week? Heh. If at all possible, could you post or message me which minis I would have available to me from the Outcasts so I can start working on the list?

Yep, will do - I'll have to remind myself of which models I've bought again Smile

I've posted a list of my Malifaux Outcast minis over on the Member Armies thread: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...98#pid1598

Feel free to recruit any of those. The crew I fielded against Gareth consisted of the two Viktorias as they're my masters, then Hans, Bishop and a single Ronin which comes in at 23 soulstones I think (giving me two to play with). I don't mind juggling this about if you want to try any of them though - I can even be persuaded to hire Hans out Wink
I shall ne giving tom and Haley a warmahordes tutorial, tom with Khador and Haley with legion of everblight. Best get some reading done so I'm up to date on what the legion can actually do Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I would like another WARMACHINE game if that is possible, but, if not, then I can just spectate.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(06-07-2011, 08:29 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I would like another WARMACHINE game if that is possible, but, if not, then I can just spectate.

Would Mike be up for a game perhaps?
(06-07-2011, 08:30 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 08:29 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I would like another WARMACHINE game if that is possible, but, if not, then I can just spectate.

Would Mike be up for a game perhaps?
We'll ask him tonight but I don't see any reason why not, PoM v PoM, could be an interesting game to watch
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I would be up for another 40k game if any one else is up for it, or if some one is interested possibly testing out the war path rules beta.