Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournaments 2015
Just bought my War of the Roses ticket Smile

I'm also going to Cally as well Smile

Anyone thinking of going to Derby in Oct for the saga grand melee?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(28-03-2015, 09:13 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Just entered Caledonian in July Smile still about 20 tickets left if anyone else is thinking of going. Not sure what to take, might be a change rom my usual Dark.Angels lists, maybe Necrons.

Hey Chris, are you interested in the War of the Roses event?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(28-03-2015, 09:13 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Just entered Caledonian in July Smile still about 20 tickets left if anyone else is thinking of going. Not sure what to take, might be a change rom my usual Dark.Angels lists, maybe Necrons.

I have just bought a ticket for this too. Just need to put together an army now!
40k - Orks
(07-04-2015, 01:24 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Hey Chris, are you interested in the War of the Roses event?

No, can't go to both this and caledonian as they are too close together, it'll be my wife's turn to do something fun!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(07-04-2015, 03:09 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote:

I have just bought a ticket for this too. Just need to put together an army now!

Cool Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(01-04-2015, 04:22 PM)Embolden Wrote: Just bought my War of the Roses ticket Smile

Nice one Smile
(01-04-2015, 07:19 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Anyone thinking of going to Derby in Oct for the saga grand melee?

Yep, interested in this but depends on the weekend as my wife's birthday is in October.
(07-04-2015, 04:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 04:22 PM)Embolden Wrote: Just bought my War of the Roses ticket Smile

Nice one Smile

I've just bought tickets to Cally for Will and myself too so RedWarSoc is going to have a good representation this year haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(07-04-2015, 10:41 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(07-04-2015, 04:43 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

Nice one Smile

I've just bought tickets to Cally for Will and myself too so RedWarSoc is going to have a good representation this year haha

Nice one guys, should be fun!