Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromsgrove Roleplayers Guild
Bromsgrove Roleplayers Guild are looking for new members.

We meet up on a Wednesday night starting at 7 running till 10. We meet at Aston Feilds Middle School near Finstal. Membership is £2.50 first nights free.

There are already groups that you're welcome to join. Or even set up your own. If you're looking for a venue.

Mainly its RPG's or Boardgames but tabletop is fine as long as you provide your own terrain etc.

The group I'm in mainly play. Only war, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Hackmaster. We have also tried 7th sea and Alpha-Omega as well as other "indie" games.

Any interest can be emailed to davidblower@btinternet.com
For the Angelic Horde!
To all the current black crusaders. I know we were talking about doing more meetings in a month. Could this possibly be the answer.

Just a thought.
(26-03-2015, 06:35 PM)Alpharius Wrote: To all the current black crusaders. I know we were talking about doing more meetings in a month. Could this possibly be the answer.

Just a thought.

Potentially.
Given transport problems I dont think this would be suitable, it's why i stopped going to there years ago when it was at its old location.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
If transport is an issuebfor people i am willing to pick people up from anywhere between kidderminster and redditch (within reason). Just a thought as it wouldnt be too much out of my way. Anyone from the other side of redditch however would be a fuel money job im afraid.

Just putting that out there. Im sure there would be someone from the otherside who could do similar if needed and wanted too.
Luke could probably give you a lift Jim. If we started going it's how I'd probably be getting there.
Jim pm me your post code and i will see how far i would need to come. Seems avit unfair if we ask luke to do all the heavy lifting.
Alpharius I leave near to nick so it would probably would be easier to to go with luke and him , thanks for the offer though
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.