Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GCN & Warlord Games
Update from the GCN...

Quote:We have an update on the offers available to our member clubs. The Warlord Games offer is changing with immediate effect, due to administrative difficulties Warlord Games will no longer be offering the free starter set deal. They will however maintain the 50% discount on starter sets currently available as well as the 20% discount code. What they are looking to do is help those clubs who are actively engaged in their gaming systems, so if you are running Gates of Antares demos, or have just recreated D-Day in Bolt Action, let them know. Send them pics and battle reports, post them on the relevant Facebook pages and they will look at supporting your efforts through various freebies, demo activities with Warlord themselves and even playtester status with them.

They are also looking at other ways they can support and promote our member clubs for which we have two main efforts so far. They are:
Club Focus - Warlord are wanting to promote our clubs through their weekly Wednesday Newsletter. For this we need you to write a quick article about your club, for example when and where you meet, what you play, events you have going on. If you send these through to me (Dan Carroll) I will get them forwarded on for you.

Warlord Games Club Finder - Warlord are wanting to set up a club finder on their website for all to use. To do this they will be using the GCN Club Database to construct, they have asked for a list of games played at each club to ensure it is as complete as possible. So once again if you can get this list e-mailed through to me we can make sure it is done ASAP.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Get those pics sent Stu!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Yeah, get some shot in Stu! or if you want i can bring my gear along and take a few?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(18-03-2015, 05:22 PM)Simian Wrote: ...or if you want i can bring my gear along and take a few?

That would be great Ben!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-03-2015, 05:22 PM)Simian Wrote: Yeah, get some shot in Stu! or if you want i can bring my gear along and take a few?

I approve if your equipment includes a few of your friends Wink
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(18-03-2015, 08:49 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(18-03-2015, 05:22 PM)Simian Wrote: Yeah, get some shot in Stu! or if you want i can bring my gear along and take a few?

I approve if your equipment includes a few of your friends Wink

Ha, and there was me hoping you'd volunteer to be a model Gareth!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll happily model along side some of your friends. It's been a while that poker dude looked nice.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen