Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st April 2015
Dan I'll be along with my Saga if you don't get a 40k game. I'll swing over anyway, so if you get another game that's not an issue.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Not making it this week, but shall be around next tue. For some 40k action!
I take it the escalation round 2 games are on tonight. Are we supposed to be organising our own games or is it like the first round where we turn up and are paired for games?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I'll be down from round two escalation, will bring a full force of Tyranids just in case it doesn't happen Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'll bring all of my Dark Angels too will so we can play each other if nothing else happens.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Cheers for the game tonight JJ, was a good laugh. I expect Super guardian painted up appropriately next time i see you. lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers for the game Steve, was fun but i think your germans might be receiving visitors from the Gerstapo soon
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(22-04-2015, 08:19 AM)manrogue Wrote: Cheers for the game tonight JJ, was a good laugh. I expect Super guardian painted up appropriately next time i see you. lol

Cheers Vince! Don't you worry!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Cant believe my librarian got toe to toe with a carnifex. got 5 hits, then rolled 4 1's and a 2...............................then went splat!
For the Angelic Horde!
(23-04-2015, 12:58 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Cant believe my librarian got toe to toe with a carnifex. got 5 hits, then rolled 4 1's and a 2...............................then went splat!

That made me so happy after all of my catastrophic rolling... Cheers though, it was a good game! Big Grin
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."