Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cypher Lord Of the Fallen
quote from dataslate

Cypher can be selected as part of a primary detachment from the following codexes: Codex: Adepta Sororitas, Codex: Blood Angels, Codex: Chaos Space Marines, Codex: Grey Knights, Codex: Imperial Guard, Codex: Inquisition, Codex: Space Marines or Codex: Space Wolves. Cypher does not take up any slots from the detachment’s Force Organisation chart. He may not be included in an army that includes any models from Codex: Dark Angels.

So I can include Cypher in my army without using a slot, but if I choose to take the Cypher Formation (Cypher & 1-3 units of Chosen) would they still be classed as part of my Sisters Arm, would they ignore the Allies rule, would they take up a slot.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
They would use the standard Formations rules, treated as though you were using Chaos allies with your Imperium troops. 'Come The Apocalypse' I imagine.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(18-02-2015, 02:58 PM)wako13 Wrote: quote from dataslate

Cypher can be selected as part of a primary detachment from the following codexes: Codex: Adepta Sororitas, Codex: Blood Angels, Codex: Chaos Space Marines, Codex: Grey Knights, Codex: Imperial Guard, Codex: Inquisition, Codex: Space Marines or Codex: Space Wolves. Cypher does not take up any slots from the detachment’s Force Organisation chart. He may not be included in an army that includes any models from Codex: Dark Angels.

So I can include Cypher in my army without using a slot, but if I choose to take the Cypher Formation (Cypher & 1-3 units of Chosen) would they still be classed as part of my Sisters Arm, would they ignore the Allies rule, would they take up a slot.

Yeah mate, he doesn't use up a slot, just think of him as something to a fortification or lord of war slot to all armies, he would also be able to join units giving them stealth and shrouded (or just shrouded cannot remember), hit and run etc. I played against him in a Blob Guard list, was nasty, as he's quite good in combat as well.

If you take a formation, then yep that would be another source if you're limited to a number of sources