First-
[Image: salt-mountains2.jpg]

Quote:From BoLS

Warhammer 40,000 Summer Campaign this year:

Sororitas and Space marines are the Imperial side

Tzeentch is the focus of the antagonists with multiple new kits:

– Plastic Lord of Change

– New Tzeentch Daemon unit

– New Tzeentch CSM unit (perhaps new plastic Thousand Sons – Rubric Marines)

Look for this campaign on the far side of WFB 9th which is occurring earlier in the year.

Hmm, that would make yet another example of Sororitas showing up of late in a campaign. GW is certainly ratcheting up the faction’s visibility.

~Not totally unexpected. Basically another “Stormclaw/Shield of Baal” type of release.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
If they brought out plastic sister and plastic 1K Son marines I would buy lots of both.. those are 2 sets that the metal prices have put me off alot.
Plus in a campain box would knock the price down more so I would even buy 2 Tongue
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
It makes sense in a way due to the way GW has been doing things, all Codices are relatively up to date for the first time so maybe it is not to far fetched. But it is a BoLS original rumour, so keep that salt handy. Tongue

I'll wait till Darnock or one of the more reliable rumour confirms it before take any proper notice lol.
Blood bowl Skaven
This would make me (and I imagine loooaaads of others) super happy. Especially if both get some updated rules.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
This has pretty much been shot down, no plastic sisters. No new Chaos space marine codex/supplement according to Hastings and LoWG, waiting for smoke to settle properly.

Apparently its a 30K box set featuring plastic 30K stuff-
Quote:75hastings69;7385810 wrote:No it doesn't. There's no bad marines codex, I'm specifically referring to the renegades in the HH box set. One guy asked if there would be CSM, I said that technically yes, as the renegades from the HH are technically CSM *even if very early on the road to being CSM)

YAY!!!!!

AFAIK a kill team type thing, all the types of assassins in plastic. Not sure of any other contents or specifics. Like I say 40k isn't my thing.

Just like the spoof Countdown where the words coming out were like OMETHINGS etc and the guys were declaring words of 4 and 5 Think that's was noel Edmunds gotcha type thing, poor old madeley didn't know what to do with himself.

So from the list we have:-

Admech Codex & models (full release)
**** Codex & models (Harelquin sized release already mentioned on thread)
**** Codex & models (Harelquin sized release already mentioned on thread)
HH Standalone box game, on sale for a few months, then models become part of 30k range.
Assassins Standalone box game, on sale for a few months, then models become part of the 40k range.

Quote:Lords of Wargaming wroteTonguelastic HH marks of armor in May? You're way off!
[Image: 10404081_694901637303284_611779587618971...5f5a6200fe]
Clarified in comments that 30k is coming, just not in May.
Blood bowl Skaven
Clarification, apparently there is a Tzeentch codex on the go, won't be out till late in the year though.
Blood bowl Skaven