Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd March 2015
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Charlotte, Chris, JJ & Will - A Tale of "x" Gamers Warhammer 40K multiplayer finale
  • Paul & Karl - SAGA C&C
  • Thom & Dan E - Warhammer 40K, 500pts Escalation campaign practice
  • Vince & Dave - Warhammer 40K, 1750 Pts
  • Kev & Shane - Warhammer 40K, 1500 Pts
  • Stu & Gaz - SAGA
Games Sought:
  • Arif - Warhammer 40K Intro, 1000pts
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40k please
40k - Orks
40K - 500pts Escalation practice.

Best of 3 games? Eternal War Missions.

Thanks
Please pencil me and Karl in for SAGA C&C bash.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hey guys, i finally bottled it after seeing some amazing Tau models last week and ordered 3x broadsides, a devilfish and trying to get some firewarriors for tau. no idea how to play warhammer 40k so would love an intro game (also i kinda need a tau codex). Would love for someone to give me a demo game (im assuming my models will arrive by this week, but if not, i might need to borrow models).

Failing that, wish to play a game of bolt action, ideally a campaign battle but not massively fussed
X-wing: any side
Bolt action: 8ths armoured US division
work-in-progress, 7th british armoured division (desert rats) early war
Infinity: Work-in-progress, neoterran capitaline army
(19-02-2015, 09:04 PM)fpsninja Wrote: Hey guys, i finally bottled it after seeing some amazing Tau models last week and ordered 3x broadsides, a devilfish and trying to get some firewarriors for tau. no idea how to play warhammer 40k so would love an intro game (also i kinda need a tau codex). Would love for someone to give me a demo game (im assuming my models will arrive by this week, but if not, i might need to borrow models).

Failing that, wish to play a game of bolt action, ideally a campaign battle but not massively fussed

I can give you an into game
40k - Orks
@nothingbuttherain, that would be great! do you need me to bring anything?
X-wing: any side
Bolt action: 8ths armoured US division
work-in-progress, 7th british armoured division (desert rats) early war
Infinity: Work-in-progress, neoterran capitaline army
(19-02-2015, 09:19 PM)fpsninja Wrote: @nothingbuttherain, that would be great! do you need me to bring anything?

Just your figures if you get them in time. And a tape measure / dice. Otherwise I have everything if you need to borrow anything
40k - Orks
(19-02-2015, 09:04 PM)fpsninja Wrote: Hey guys, i finally bottled it after seeing some amazing Tau models last week and ordered 3x broadsides, a devilfish and trying to get some firewarriors for tau. no idea how to play warhammer 40k so would love an intro game (also i kinda need a tau codex). Would love for someone to give me a demo game (im assuming my models will arrive by this week, but if not, i might need to borrow models).

I can bring Tau models/codex for you, just let me know what you need to borrow. Smile

Have pretty much at least one of everything from codex.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(18-02-2015, 10:39 AM)Thom Wrote: 40K - 500pts Escalation practice.

Best of 3 games? Eternal War Missions.

Thanks

Happy to give you a run, may even have my Tyranids painted by that point!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."