Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
500 Pt escalation Campaign
(04-02-2015, 07:31 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 05:22 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Im sorry to say ladies and gents that i will more than likely not participating in this campaign as i have just ordered my models (from singapore, please dont judge as i saved over 200 pounds) and they wont be here for a while yet. I am sorry for the hastle this will cause with factions. Would like to thank everyone for being okay with the fw stuff anyway though.

I could lend you the 40K models to proxy as your army till your models arrive if you like?

Could be 3 months from the looks of it. when i get a better idea of dates i will let you know. count me out for now but i will let you know.
Yeah limit of 2 few things sounds good to me. I haven't planned beyond 500pts yet!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(04-02-2015, 07:31 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 05:22 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Im sorry to say ladies and gents that i will more than likely not participating in this campaign as i have just ordered my models (from singapore, please dont judge as i saved over 200 pounds) and they wont be here for a while yet. I am sorry for the hastle this will cause with factions. Would like to thank everyone for being okay with the fw stuff anyway though.

I could lend you the 40K models to proxy as your army till your models arrive if you like?

I have a load of Chaos that can be proxied too if needs be? :-)
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
I can't really get much over 1250 pts with the current restrictions.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(05-02-2015, 11:32 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I can't really get much over 1250 pts with the current restrictions.

Can you not proxy some of your transport serpents as the tank variant and ise them in your heavies slot (sorry if what i just said was total bs, dont know eldar codex at all)
I have no chance of getting over 1,250 with sisters. And even less with Dark Angels.

fyi - The sisters have no access to larger units such as Land Raider, Thunderhawk, etc.

Also what are the rules for Allies ? Could I save up of my 250 points for a Knight in the later stages.

In which case I may have to drop out, as I will not be able to field a competitive Army in the later stages.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
There's just no way of getting over 1250 pts with 1 HQ/Elite/Fast Attack/Heavy Support, even having Falcons as dedicated transports instead of Heavy...
Magic the Gathering

(06-02-2015, 01:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: There's just no way of getting over 1250 pts with 1 HQ/Elite/Fast Attack/Heavy Support, even having Falcons as dedicated transports instead of Heavy...

I thought the restriction was one of each unit (ie. no repeats) in each slot apart from troops, not one total HQ/Elite/Fast attack/Heavy support?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Think we may need confirmation of ALL of the rules (in a single post) from the 500 pts all the way to 2,000 pts.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(06-02-2015, 01:59 PM)will Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 01:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: There's just no way of getting over 1250 pts with 1 HQ/Elite/Fast Attack/Heavy Support, even having Falcons as dedicated transports instead of Heavy...

I thought the restriction was one of each unit (ie. no repeats) in each slot apart from troops, not one total HQ/Elite/Fast attack/Heavy support?

Yes, that's what I meant. 1 of each plus up to 6 Troops. Jesus if it was 1 of any of them then I'd barely get over 500pts!
Magic the Gathering