Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad-mech coming to 40K
First pics-
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=210159&d=1427103378]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=210160&d=1427103379]
Not sold on walker yet, need to see better pics...
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Both kinda look like conversions... We shall see.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Pretty positive they are the WD pics, just very underwhelming models. Hoping better pics and other models will sell the models to me....
Blood bowl Skaven
At the very least they incorporate a lot of elements from existing models - the walker looks like the child of a Sentinel and a Defiler and the Skitarii bloke is just a cultist with some bling. They don't really fit the style of the 30K Mechanicum stuff from Forge World... As you say, hopefully better pics will sell them a bit better.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
And here. We. Go.

http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/lea...w.html?m=1
Dammit all these photos are awesome... MUST. NOT. WANT.
Project Log
These are much more like it-
[Image: AM-001.jpg]
[Image: AM-003.jpg]
[Image: AM-002.jpg]
Skitarii Rangers
WS 3 BS 4 S3 T3 W1 i3 A1 LD9 Sv4+

(Ranger Alpha Character has W2)

Galvanic Rifle, Skitarii War Plate

Feel No Pain (6+)
Move Through Cover
Relentless

One can take Enhanced Datatether, and Omnipex, and Can Take 2 Special Weapons

Skitarii Vanguard
WS 3 BS 4 S3 T3 W1 i3 A1 LD9 Sv4+

(Vanguard Alpha Character has W2)

Radium Carbine, Skitarii War Plate

Feel No Pain (6+)
Move Through Cover
Relentless

Rad Saturation

One can take Enhanced Datatether, and Omnipex

Synodian Dragoons

11/11/11 3A I3 HP2 Move 9″, charge 2d6+4″. Str5 base. Lance gives +2 strength. When charging, +3 strength and I6.

Ironstrider Ballistarii

11/11/11 3A I3 HP2WS3 BS4 Crusader, Precision Shots,
Blood bowl Skaven
Had a good long read of all the weapon profiles etc yesterday. Now I am a little moist... Fluffy, pretty well costed and by the looks of it very effective. Even some relics from 30K creeping in which makes sense. Those pictures are great too!
Looks like it will be a small, ally-intended release much as Harlequins - I'm just glad I don't have anything Imperial to ally with them :-P
Project Log
The joys of 7th mean you could take a formation of them with chaos as dark-mech..... :p
Blood bowl Skaven
This is true, but much like Knights they'll forget us and we'll still be Come The Apocalypse I imagine... Still, House Rules will fix that :-P (Stop making me want to spend money, dammit Vince! :-P)
Project Log