Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ad-mech coming to 40K
Quote:http://natfka.blogspot.ie/2014/12/new-fa...tarii.html

The new faction is in fact Ad Mech, Skitarii. As far as I know this is still a ways out, but who knows. There is only troops and elites, with vehicles. Mostly foot soldiers, guys with spider legs, and a couple tank/spider hybrids.

There is also a Dragoon which looks to be a dual kit with a rider on top of a bipedal machine. It has legs similar to the IG sentinels, but has a grafted human in the center of the machine. I am not as fluent in the background with the skitarii as I would like to comment much more.
Quote:via gary's anonymous source 1-1-2014
the plasma pistol described in your previous article is not an odd looking plasma pistol. its an arc pistol. arc weapons will be available for the skitarii in both pistol and rifle. the arc rifle is rapid fire with haywire. rifle and pistol both are s6 ap5.
By comparison, the current Horus Heresy Mechanicus are running around with guns like these on their squads:

Mitralocks: 8" S4 AP6 Assault 1, Shred
Las-locks: 18" S4 AP6 Assault 1
Lightning guns: 18" S7 AP6 Heavy 1, Shred, Rending

Thought i'd post here, but to be honest i'm very sceptical. No one reliable has added to this or confirmed it, so take with a salt mountain.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Not outside the realms of possibility though Vince. They are proving popular in the 30k era (not being Space Marines,) so it may be a way of allowing GW to bandwagon. Makes more sense from a business perspective if future kits were 30/40k compatable. We have seen the reverse occur with Knights.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah, thats why i thought i'd drop it here for discussion, would love to see Ad-Mech in 40K.

Just not coming from anyone reliable at the moment which makes me doubt it. Interesting couple of months to see how this and the Harlequins rumours pan out. They will probably both come out which would wee me off as i got Blood angels models for christmas and would prefer either of them two lol
Blood bowl Skaven
I thought Harry and Hastings were hitting the end of their sources time span. Whilst the two were golden, I'm sure they had passed comment that their source had dried up I.e. Left the studio.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah Harry and Hastings are at the end of their sources time span.

Darnok and Lords of Wargaming are the current go to guys, pretty good track records. Its Darnock who has said about Quins in Feb, which make me think that one is a good bet.

Ad-mech rumours are all from unreliable sources at the min. Though Lords of wargaming said this a few months ago
Quote:Lords of Wargaming wrote-
Necrons are not for a while I know of two armies that are next and another codex that will shock people next year.
Which could be about Harlequins or Ad-mech.
Blood bowl Skaven
Rumourmongers are out in force, lots of stuff coming out the woodwork-
Quote:75hastings69;7385810 wrote:No it doesn't. There's no bad marines codex, I'm specifically referring to the renegades in the HH box set. One guy asked if there would be CSM, I said that technically yes, as the renegades from the HH are technically CSM *even if very early on the road to being CSM)

YAY!!!!!

AFAIK a kill team type thing, all the types of assassins in plastic. Not sure of any other contents or specifics. Like I say 40k isn't my thing.

Just like the spoof Countdown where the words coming out were like OMETHINGS etc and the guys were declaring words of 4 and 5 Think that's was noel Edmunds gotcha type thing, poor old madeley didn't know what to do with himself.

So from the list we have:-

Admech Codex & models (full release)
**** Codex & models (Harelquin sized release already mentioned on thread)
**** Codex & models (Harelquin sized release already mentioned on thread)
HH Standalone box game, on sale for a few months, then models become part of 30k range.
Assassins Standalone box game, on sale for a few months, then models become part of the 40k range.
Blood bowl Skaven
Lords of Wargaming has spoken up about this year:
Quote:Quote Originally Posted by Lords of War Gaming
9th Ed Fantasy, new 40k campaign stater, a couple of one off 40k board games, etc..
Regarding the board games:
One will drop April/May and one in November. For now, I can't say.
April/May
It's Admech, but there will be two codices. Also tanks will be walkers.
Blood bowl Skaven
Quote:Darnok wrote-
Quote:Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Karl Franz View Post
Lords of War have already confirmed May as the release date for Adeptus Mechanicus.
And as usual, they can be trusted.
So May for Ad mech then.
Need to get my BA done by may then, i'll be like this when ad mech pics are out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Blood bowl Skaven
So something is coming next friday, we just have to see if it is Ad-mech or Skitaari-
[Image: 5f0b4b213a5732beed5be2acb35611e4_78396.jpg__thumb]
Translation - All hail Mars
Blood bowl Skaven
Binary into ASCII... Love it.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."