Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th July 2011
(03-07-2011, 02:33 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Nah, I should be ok for now, as I can easily mount up a 25pt army, but thank you a lot for offering.

Proxy away dude, I'd rather you proxy a unit you want to use then make a list 'just because' that you're unhappy with. Plus as Justin said I know what the TFG do with their crazy howling spears.

I'm still waiting on some solos to turn up so I'll be proxying those if they don't arrive in time as I have the stats in the book.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Harvey is going to play Andy. I'm going to paint or do some of the skirmish games. Either is fine with me, seeing as I havn't had a look at Malifaux since me and Stu played.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Is any one up for taking on the new guy at 40k tomorrow?
(04-07-2011, 10:11 AM)Gibbs Wrote: Is any one up for taking on the new guy at 40k tomorrow?

Should be able to hook you up with a game hopefully - I think a lot of the 40K players are finishing off their campaign on Tuesday, but Vince (manrogue) might be up for a game?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I wish i had spotted this before i put 30 marines in dettol bathas was planning on having a night of painting but i should be able to muster 1000 point battle if okay? Still getting used to the rules so may have to guide me a bit if don't mind?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-07-2011, 06:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: I wish i had spotted this before i put 30 marines in dettol bathas was planning on having a night of painting but i should be able to muster 1000 point battle if okay? Still getting used to the rules so may have to guide me a bit if don't mind?

We're popping out to Tesco later to replenish our Dettol facility Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just out of interest how do you scrub yours down? I have been using a tooth brush and sometimes i get a really gunky black layer go on the model from the toothbrush that is a pain to get off!
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-07-2011, 06:12 PM)manrogue Wrote: Just out of interest how do you scrub yours down? I have been using a tooth brush and sometimes i get a really gunky black layer go on the model from the toothbrush that is a pain to get off!

We use warm soapy water, as otherwise I think the dettol turns into a type of glue.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
What do you add to the water to turn it soapy? I've been using fairy liquid and lots of it, should i be using something else?
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-07-2011, 06:17 PM)manrogue Wrote: What do you add to the water to turn it soapy? I've been using fairy liquid and lots of it, should i be using something else?

Nah, just fairy liquid should be fine, but the black stuff you're seeing is probably the basecoat soming off. Just keep scrubbing it and it should come off.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)