Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th July 2011
(04-07-2011, 11:35 PM)Gibbs Wrote: I'll bring both a 1000 and a 1500pt list with me then, I'm happy to battle anyone, or no-one really, just looking forward to seeing what you guys are all about.
gibbs you are a life saver...

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(05-07-2011, 05:35 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: I will just pop in to finish what i have started. I need to be consistent. Gareth, we will play a rematch sooner or later.

Think Harvey might be up for a game of WFB?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-07-2011, 10:35 PM)manrogue Wrote: Maybe Gibbs could jump in against your opponent Marie? If you could bring 1500 pts list just incase Gibbs and i'll still bring a 1000 pts army along and we can go with the flow on it? (i'm happy to game or paint, not to fussed)
Who was your opponent Marie?
manrogue you play with my me abnd help me out if you want as you won't have a game

ty vince

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Is Gibbs gonna be involved with you then Tom? Could really do with cracking on with my painting is all, try and get this army painted and ready for battle!(especially as just bought some assault terminators off ebay for £5..... sucker for a bargain)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-07-2011, 05:40 PM)manrogue Wrote: Is Gibbs gonna be involved with you then Tom? Could really do with cracking on with my painting is all, try and get this army painted and ready for battle!(especially as just bought some assault terminators off ebay for £5..... sucker for a bargain)
yep gobbs will be involved you can do what you want to do

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Massive well done to Tom for arranging the W40K campaign - it took some organising. I'll be ready for the next one Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks to Luke for an interesting game, it could of gone either way at the end there! Now you know what Retribution are capable of you'll be prepared for the rematch Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(05-07-2011, 11:53 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Thanks to Luke for an interesting game, it could of gone either way at the end there! Now you know what Retribution are capable of you'll be prepared for the rematch Wink

Yeah, although me thinks that it was edging towards you Big Grin.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)