Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2015 - Saturday 25th April
Whilst I am on the topic of DZC, here was some interesting shots of the game, being played on a table other than Urban Cityscape. Whilst its great that DZC comes with terrain in the old style of Space Marine/Epic, it was refreshing to see something away from the norm.

An having mentioned Space Marine, here is a snap of a chap who was strolling around, at about 8' tall.

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Produs had two display tables for Alien vs Predator

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nice pics! Did you get over to the gripping beast stand?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I did but I didn't pick anything up. I also didn't really look at the Revenents, apart from picking up the box and deciding that I wouldn't use them enough.

More pics to come sometime tomorrow btw.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-04-2015, 10:46 AM)Gareth Wrote: This is a fan made module for the game Full Thrust. Being very much into BSG, I intend to look into this a little further. However with other games to mention later, space combat may be drawn elsewhere.

This looks awesome!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Nice pics, cheers Gaz!

Did you get better pics of theseout of interest Gaz?
[Image: oqnpDNf.png]
[Image: RCrMSOz.png]
[Image: axoCA7r.png]
[Image: IGB4q8b.png]
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I bought a book on Saracens, some pigs for Malifaux and after throwing good dice at the battle for Hoth, some similar dice ! So Halo looks like it will retail for £80 for a 2 player started. Terminator released in the summer. Both looked amazing.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Both halo and terminator sound good, might have to look into them.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Halo stuff looking pretty good, but that AVP - wow!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
I haven't done the following justice at all in this photo. There were several naval ships like this on plinths. The plinths actually had castors so the ships moved about at about 3'-4' off the ground, but people could push their ships about a blue mat, to simulate manoeuvring on the sea.

X-Wing was represented via a trench run.

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen