Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Tuesday 4th November 2014
(28-10-2014, 01:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: of course, if I get time might even put together a US airborne army for you.

Cheers mate, do you know if there is a chance I could play BA tonight ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Could do with some more dice, if anyone can bring some. I have 2 sets.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(28-10-2014, 01:23 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Could do with some more dice, if anyone can bring some. I have 2 sets.

i have dice, and 750 of the Fighting First.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'll bring my order dice with me so you have some available if you need them Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(28-10-2014, 01:23 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(28-10-2014, 01:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: of course, if I get time might even put together a US airborne army for you.

Cheers mate, do you know if there is a chance I could play BA tonight ?
If you mean tonight the 28th, sorry I'm late in replying !! If you mean tonight the 4th, then absolutely
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Just to recap, if I got this right. its gonna be Stu with British Airborne, Simian with US , Arif, possibly, with British Infantry, and Wako with US Airborne, against Me with Germans !! Can work this. Allies bring 500 pts per player, I can bring 1500pts of Germans, and hopefully can get another German player, or just take you all on !! Scenario : Allies are looking to break out from the Falaise pocket not long after D-day. High command has allocated troops to open up roads, and hold key strategic points. In our sector, Germans hold a key village straddling a vital road out of Normandy. The Germans are dug in, and the allies must clear them out of there at all costs. Any questions?
Malifaux - Gremlins
Bolt action update. Ok Stu, Simian, you bring 750pts each, all your individual rules apply. Wako, I got 750 pts of US airborne for you. Arif, I got 750 pts of British Infantry for you. Also got 2 lists of Germans at 750 pts each. Still looking for someone to help me, so if someone wants to try it out let me know. Yeah Germans are outnumbered, but they will start dug in, in cover.
Malifaux - Gremlins
(29-10-2014, 11:18 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Bolt action update. Ok Stu, Simian, you bring 750pts each, all your individual rules apply. Wako, I got 750 pts of US airborne for you. Arif, I got 750 pts of British Infantry for you. Also got 2 lists of Germans at 750 pts each. Still looking for someone to help me, so if someone wants to try it out let me know. Yeah Germans are outnumbered, but they will start dug in, in cover.

Ill play germans with ya! Big Grin
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Excellent, 750 pts. Danke
Malifaux - Gremlins
(08-10-2014, 12:54 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?

If you're up for it JJ, I'll play you at 40K? Been a while since I've played. How many points? And would you rather face AM or Dark Eldar?
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018