Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Bitz Evening
I was wondering if it is a good idea for people to bring in their bitz boxes and let each other have a rummage and swap about for an evening?

I can see some points for this not working, but also a good idea for conversions Tongue

What does everyone else feel about this?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
I have no problem bringing down my bits box, mainly as i've stopped doing anything 40k related modelling wise so it can just be a free for all (no need for swaps of anything)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Indeed, I was thinking of only bringing the bits that I had not earmarked for future conversions and allowing people to put them to better use in exchange for the same Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Nice idea.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
good idea
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Great idea have a fair few
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Just on this, i'll bring my Bitz box along next week (14th) and it can be a free for all.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss