Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Gripping Beast Plastic Vikings and Saxons
I have 3 Saga points of Vikings and 3 points of Anglo Saxons 24 figures in total for sale, painted and based to a reasonable standard.
Reasonable offers accepted.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
how many do you need for an actual game john as ive been meaning to get into saga (i have the rules) but havent' really had a chance to look at them yet.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
4pts is considered a minimum Ben, and standard games use 6pts.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
ok, thanks Stu. i think i'll hold off for now.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
When you're looking to get started it's worth having a look at the plastic sets from Gripping Beast, Wargames Factory and Conquest Games. Loads of figures for under 20 notes a box if you shop around.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-09-2014, 04:18 PM)Simian Wrote: how many do you need for an actual game john as ive been meaning to get into saga (i have the rules) but havent' really had a chance to look at them yet.

The average game is 6 points, Either one of these groups can be used to make up the core of several of the saga armies. Viking, Joms Viking, Anglo Saxon, Anglo Danish, Pagan Rus etc.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink