Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Crusade
(16-02-2015, 06:26 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Hi all. Just popping in to say i would be interested in playing. This would be my first proper RPG (The pen and paper kind) so i would require a wee bit of coaxing and teaching possibly. Main reason being it all looks like one hell of a laugh and I discovered there is an official alpha legion character build. Huzzah.

Let me know if its on/off, have enough people or dont want a filthy newbie involved (i wont be offended if that's the case).

More people is always fine, I'm sure we'd be happy to have you join. The next game session is scheduled for the 24th of Feb if you are interested. Don't worry about being new to RPG's, I'm still pretty new and this is my first time running anything. So far we have 2 RPG veterans, but one has never played this system before, and 2 "newbies" so you won't be alone. PM me if you want to get together before next week, and I'll go through the basics of the system and help you generate a character.
Hi all.

Just dropping in to say thanks to Nick and Luke for being ao patient with me during character creation last night.

In regards to my character if it helps anyone visualise this is the look im going for.

[Image: latest?cb=20140502173852]

Provided shoulder mounting is agreed by our GM.

Looking forward to next week. See you all then.
Yeah, sadly not sold on the shoulder mounting. Maybe if it was a pistol or basic weapon, but not a heavy, at least not without some serious upgrades or mutations. If you end up mutating in some form that may be relevant then we could sort something out. We can talk about it, and potential gameplay changes, when that happens.
(18-02-2015, 09:30 PM)Nick Wrote: Yeah, sadly not sold on the shoulder mounting. Maybe if it was a pistol or basic weapon, but not a heavy, at least not without some serious upgrades or mutations. If you end up mutating in some form that may be relevant then we could sort something out. We can talk about it, and potential gameplay changes, when that happens.

Great. Just a though really, if i took an MIU or got an extra arn would you consider plasma gun not a cannon? Know im probably pushing it to ask but if you dont ask you dont get. See you tuesday.
sorry I didn't see this and missed a session.

just putting up that I wont be able to attend sessions during the week due to working evening shifts which i'll be on for a few months.

however this does mean I'm free for weekend sessions as i have the weekend off.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Just a reminder, Black Crusade tonight.
Necrothread!

Are you guys still playing Black Crusade much? If so, would it be okay to come and watch next time you are doing it? I've not played a role playing game since I was a teenager playing D&D, and a role playing game in the 40K universe sounds very interesting. Presumably it'd be too late to join in as I guess you guys have been doing it for ages, but I'd be interested to learn a bit more about it.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(14-08-2015, 12:47 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Necrothread!

Are you guys still playing Black Crusade much? If so, would it be okay to come and watch next time you are doing it? I've not played a role playing game since I was a teenager playing D&D, and a role playing game in the 40K universe sounds very interesting. Presumably it'd be too late to join in as I guess you guys have been doing it for ages, but I'd be interested to learn a bit more about it.

It's never too late to join, though we are starting to wrap it up for a short break. There should only be about 2 sessions or so left, but it turns out I'm very bad at estimating that sort of thing. We're moving onto a Star Wars RPG next. You're more than welcome to join either game, and if you'd rather get stuck into things rather than watching I'm more than happy to help you generate a character.
(14-08-2015, 01:54 PM)Nick Wrote:
(14-08-2015, 12:47 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Necrothread!

It's never too late to join, though we are starting to wrap it up for a short break. There should only be about 2 sessions or so left, but it turns out I'm very bad at estimating that sort of thing. We're moving onto a Star Wars RPG next. You're more than welcome to join either game, and if you'd rather get stuck into things rather than watching I'm more than happy to help you generate a character.

Yes Alan. Join us.

Come to the darkside- we have cookies and a surprisingly good dental plan.