Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th June 2011
Or alternately we could have me v Luke and gareth v Simon, so each game has someone familiar with the rules for units and power attacks etc.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sounds sensible that Justin.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Tbh I'm easy whatever, I could just do with knowing what to build and what rulebook to read ASAP. It's either finish thd Showgirls (which I will do next week anyway,) finish building Cryx, or finish building Skinks and Temple Guard.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Right-o, I'll pencil in Jusin vs. Luke and Simon R. vs. Gareth for now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm happy with that, as it's probabley best to have a rule guru with each battle, so yeah.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'm up for that, sounds good to me. So me vs Garteh, 25pts Warmachine? You can use Warmaachine or Hordes if you have the choice, I'm easy.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Nah just Cryx ATM. Not in the position to start adding to my hobby pile until I delete some of it. So Cryx, with a starter set and alot of Bane Thralls. Dark Shroud ftw.

And then read Stuarts post about Maelstrom discount.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I shall be bringing along a 1500 point space marine army and my paints, am happy to have a game or do some painting.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
So, yeah, if I bring along my 25pt WARMACHINE arm, then I'll give Justin a battle. I might also be bringing along my WARHAMMER 40k army/armies if you want, Tom, just in case there is someone who wants to join your campaign but who hasn't got a 40k army or a large enough one at that. If anyone would like to borrow either my Tyranid army or my Imperial Guard, then you're more than welcome to. Neither of which are painted yet or in fact many in my Tyranid one are not even sprayed yet, but I'd be happy to lend them to you for the night. If anyone requires me to do so, then just drop me a PM or reply and I'd be pleased to bring them along for you. Also, I'll bring along my BUSHIDO (apologies, still in box and not built yet, but) starter set if anyone would lke to look at them or if anyone would be interested in learning the rules with me and Dad (after we've built them).

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'm afraid that one of my friends has decided not to come along any more, as he can't really get in to it. He's only got a tactical squad of marines, so hasn't really lost too much.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)