Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th September 2014
(03-09-2014, 08:33 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Round numbers are nice Smile 2000pts is good with me Big Grin

Cool beans. See you on the 9th then!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Anybody for fantasy? 2000pts?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Me and Dan are playing 40k, 1500pts.

BTW, does anyone play dropzone commander? Looks wicked and I'd love to give it a try.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(04-09-2014, 08:53 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: BTW, does anyone play dropzone commander? Looks wicked and I'd love to give it a try.

Both Chris and Jim are looking to try this out soon I think: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...8#pid27738
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm up this week, like to play either Bolt action, saga, or Warhammer fantasy. Any points, just let me know what. Chris I can do 2000pts if you'd like? We haven't played for a while !
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(05-09-2014, 10:46 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I'm up this week, like to play either Bolt action, saga, or Warhammer fantasy. Any points, just let me know what. Chris I can do 2000pts if you'd like? We haven't played for a while !

Sounds great Steve, 2000pts of goblins trolls and spiders coming your way!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Excellent, not played against them. Will the Ogres notice them?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Fantasy anyone?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(06-09-2014, 08:41 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Fantasy anyone?

I had been waiting on Arif, but he doesn't appear to be coming.

So Terry I could do with another 2k game. High Elves again if your not too tired of them.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
looking for 40K again
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!