Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th September 2014
(03-09-2014, 10:08 AM)Stuart Wrote: Might be playing John at SAGA this week. He'll be exacting revenge after I accidentally took out most of his American troops with a misplaced artillery barrage last night.

Its OK Stu I have forgiven you! Angel. I will be free for the Saga game.

Now where is that little black book?. Angry

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.
(03-09-2014, 01:20 PM)Nick Wrote: I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.

Should be there. No issue as yet.
For the Angelic Horde!
(03-09-2014, 01:20 PM)Nick Wrote: I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.

I'll be there...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill

count me in for black crusade
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I can actually make this week. Hooray! Anyone up for a game of Warhammer Fantasy against my Beastmen?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Im playing mick 500pt bolt action, or if hes working then watching alan and simon try to play relic knights
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I can bring some Warhammer and give you a game Will Smile
How many points?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(03-09-2014, 08:27 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I can bring some Warhammer and give you a game Will Smile
How many points?

Brilliant. Ummm, I don't really mind. 2000pts is a nice round number? :-P
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Round numbers are nice Smile 2000pts is good with me Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts