• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th September 2014
Thanks for the game Will!
Would you like another round next week?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Thanks to Dan and Matt for letting Rylan(?) and his dad watch their 40K game. If anyone is available to take them through a game next week they would really appreciate it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers for the game Vince, i read more of the book this morning, wow did we get some rules wrong!
there is no armour save from what i understand, you do a roll off against each other, then if i win by 3 thats three potential damage, your armour would negate 2 but the remaining 1 would still cause an injury. (least thats how i read it)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(09-09-2014, 10:06 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Thanks for the game Will!
Would you like another round next week?

Thanks. It was a fun game.
yeah another game next week would be good, lets see if my general can irresistibly purple sun himself off the board again :-P
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Purple Fun for the win! Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts