Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new hordes models
would like to introduce my new skorne models first of all my titan gladiator[attachment=19]
Tidy. I have been trying to decide which Hordes faction to start, as having flicked through both mK 2 books I prefer the fury mechanic. Skorne were never on my interest list though, so you havn't helped me make a decision though.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nice, If you or gareth want a tutorial game of hordes let me know and we can arrange a game easily enough as you'll be able to use the horde armies against Amy of the warmachine players.

And skorne is a very good choice (not that i'm biased lol)
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

IMHO I think (apart from the threshold and rage mechanics,) Hordes would be a little more learner friendly. That's because you do not need to know in advance what you can do with your focus, but instead be told what you can do then decide to do it or not.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
got myself some new models since the last meet i have obtained a unit of bloodrunners some paingivers a master tormentor and a bronzeback titan have painted them all and would put a pick up but it wont let me says its file is too big to post any ideas how i can get the photo up
Host the photo on photobucket or something, then use the code to link on the forum.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah, if you edit it in the Paint program and crop it down to as small as possible, save it in your documents and then upload it. It should then be small enough to upload.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
heres the link to photobucket album for my horde
http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa32...ohnMassey/
[Image: Picture6-1.jpg]

Dan when you click on one of the photos there will be a series of scripts to the right appear, under share this photo. You want to copy and paste the IMG code and it will appear like above.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
thanks so anyway what do you think of the force ive assembled