Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th August 2014
Chris, RainDan, John and myself are going to tackle the Wooden Oaths multiplayer SAGA scenario this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-08-2014, 12:56 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I'm up for a game in any of the following:

WFB 1500pt
W40K 6thed 1500pts
Warmachine 25 pts
or just more munchkin or MLP CCG Tongue

I'm up for some Warmachine. My 40k and WFB armies are mostly in bits at the moment, but Warmachine I can manage.
Then Warmachine it is Smile I will still be getting my head around it but I think I am getting it!
Looking forward to Tusday nick!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(21-08-2014, 11:08 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Then Warmachine it is Smile I will still be getting my head around it but I think I am getting it!

Don't worry, you'll hardly be alone in that. I've played a total of about 3 games so far, some of the rules always seem to trip me up
(22-08-2014, 01:19 PM)Nick Wrote:
(21-08-2014, 11:08 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Then Warmachine it is Smile I will still be getting my head around it but I think I am getting it!

Don't worry, you'll hardly be alone in that. I've played a total of about 3 games so far, some of the rules always seem to trip me up

Me, Alan and simon will be on hand if you have a rules question while playing, dont be afraid to ask us Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

This is going to to be good Smile
Looking for a game of fantasy, anyone free?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(22-08-2014, 07:40 PM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(22-08-2014, 01:19 PM)Nick Wrote:

Me, Alan and simon will be on hand if you have a rules question while playing, dont be afraid to ask us Smile

I've managed to ease myself into warmachine by adopting the tactic I like to call "The Menoth Tantrum"

Basically all my warjacks run across the table and stomp all over everything, then set it all on fire. Who needs subtlety and knowledge of game mechanics? XD
(22-08-2014, 08:53 PM)Nick Wrote: I've managed to ease myself into warmachine by adopting the tactic I like to call "The Menoth Tantrum"

Basically all my warjacks run across the table and stomp all over everything, then set it all on fire. Who needs subtlety and knowledge of game mechanics? XD

I'm trying to get together the set of female assassin models for the army so I can have an all female team Tongue No idea if it will work or not but we will see!
(22-08-2014, 09:03 PM)aprilmanha Wrote:
(22-08-2014, 08:53 PM)Nick Wrote: I've managed to ease myself into warmachine by adopting the tactic I like to call "The Menoth Tantrum"

I'm trying to get together the set of female assassin models for the army so I can have an all female team Tongue No idea if it will work or not but we will see!

I really like the Daughters of the Flame models. I plan on doing a Flameguard force next, with Fiora and a bunch of Daughters. And flamethrowers. All the flamethrowers.