Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th August 2014
(12-08-2014, 11:42 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: I got a copy of Munchkin this weekend and if my tutorial game of Warmachine does not take the whole evening, would some people like to play it with me?

I can join you for that if I've time (I have quite a few sets too).
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Thanks for the game Craig, my arachnarok spider has recovered but is feeling a bit miffed about going down like a wet flannel. Sorry I was a bit slow but I'm starting to get the hang of the rules now.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks for the tutorials Justin and that was a fun game of Munchkin to finish off the evening! Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(12-08-2014, 10:48 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Thanks for the game Craig, my arachnarok spider has recovered but is feeling a bit miffed about going down like a wet flannel. Sorry I was a bit slow but I'm starting to get the hang of the rules now.

My HPA on the other hand is feeling on top of the world!

Don't worry about speed, the games are friendly and people learn - I still have to check several rules and frequently forget my stomps / fear tests etc.

Was a good game though, enjoyed it.