Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th August 2014
(10-08-2014, 11:43 AM)Simon Wrote: We might even have a go at sails of glory !

Wouldn't mind a look at that one week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(10-08-2014, 12:07 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 11:43 AM)Simon Wrote: Me and Will are up for some x-wing, or we'll be doing some more cutlass together. We might even have a go at sails of glory !

Sorry Simon, never updated the first post. Have done so to confirm our X-Wing. I'll bring the lot, and Will can see the larger stuff. Unless you would rather Cutlass/Sails?

Gaz,

Do i need to work out any squadrons based on points ?

Or r we playing some of the scenarios with the big ships ?

Si
(11-08-2014, 06:30 PM)Simon Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 11:43 AM)Simon Wrote: Me and Will are up for some x-wing, or we'll be doing some more cutlass together. We might even have a go at sails of glory !

Sorry Simon, never updated the first post. Have done so to confirm our X-Wing. I'll bring the lot, and Will can see the larger stuff. Unless you would rather Cutlass/Sails?

Gaz,

Si

I'll bring the Transport, and we can run through the first mission, for something different for Will. Bring either 100 points of Imperials, or 125 points of Rebels and I'll bring both and fit in with the other side.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(11-08-2014, 06:30 PM)Simon Wrote:

Gaz,

Si

I'll bring the Transport, and we can run through the first mission, for something different for Will. Bring either 100 points of Imperials, or 125 points of Rebels and I'll bring both and fit in with the other side. Although I imagine you might want to be the Rebels.

Mission Scan
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Updated list of games arranged. I think Si R and Ralph had a game arranged too?
Me and rob are gonna have a gt practise game!! Yes were going after the big boys!! Haha does anyone have a land raider i can borrow again please? I know its short notice but still havent got round to sorting one out yet!
I got a copy of Munchkin this weekend and if my tutorial game of Warmachine does not take the whole evening, would some people like to play it with me?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(12-08-2014, 11:38 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Me and rob are gonna have a gt practise game!! Yes were going after the big boys!! Haha does anyone have a land raider i can borrow again please? I know its short notice but still havent got round to sorting one out yet!

Will bring my one again for you. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-08-2014, 11:42 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: I got a copy of Munchkin this weekend and if my tutorial game of Warmachine does not take the whole evening, would some people like to play it with me?

I bought a copy of that from Salute a couple of years back, but yet to play it. Might be pushed for time tonight, but would be up for giving it a go one week.
(12-08-2014, 11:42 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: I got a copy of Munchkin this weekend and if my tutorial game of Warmachine does not take the whole evening, would some people like to play it with me?

I have Munchkin! Awesome game. I have a board and some other bits that go with it too.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.