Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st July 2014
(26-06-2014, 12:27 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu what's the deal with terrain? Amount and set-up?

I was planning to take care of it in advance i.e. tables will be pre-populated to maximise playing time. Thinking bare minimum there should be at least a wood, a building and 2 - 4 fences/walls on each table.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ok the Welsh will probably be in retirement then. Not enough to make use of, and playing with only 10 boxes on the board is pointless. Expect the Pagans to make a (proxy) appearance, or possibly I'll try Strathclyde.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
It did occur to me to make some of the tables more scenery heavy than others, but to randomise table allocation.

Happy to be guided on this.
Stu it's not an issue. For simplicity's sake, pre-set up saves time, and the clubs terrain seems to have gone down rapidly in the past six months (and my own personal stuff has been bashed and broken and down right ****** me off,) so getting a spread wouldn't be the easiest. However it's better to ask in advance than not.

I'll have a suggestion in the event thread anyway.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm picking up a few extra pieces of scenery so hopefully it won't be a problem. I think I will try and vary the tables a little in terms of scenery load, composition and placement.
Looking for a game of 40k, 1850pts

Me and Rob are playing now as Shucky bailed on me (boo!! Tongue)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Anyone fancy some fantasy?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Cant make it tonight now! Been dragged into playing right back for 11 a side! If i dont survive its been a pleasure knowing you all! :p haha
Updated list of games arranged.

New chap, Dan, might be popping along tonight for a chat and look round so if you notice someone looking lost that's probably him - please extend our usual warm welcome.