Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Stuart's Log of Hobby
Assembled all the Japanese scenery I picked up from Sarissa at Salute on Saturday. Just need to figure out how to paint it now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(24-04-2017, 12:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: Assembled all the Japanese scenery I picked up from Sarissa at Salute on Saturday. Just need to figure out how to paint it now.

I have read the easy start Guildball rules so far. Nothing else opened :-)
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(24-04-2017, 12:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: Assembled all the Japanese scenery I picked up from Sarissa at Salute on Saturday. Just need to figure out how to paint it now.

Forgot to post a pic...

Wow, looks good! My test of honour box arrived a few days ago, put the first few ashigaru together so far. Looking forward to a game sometime Stu!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(22-05-2017, 05:57 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Wow, looks good! My test of honour box arrived a few days ago, put the first few ashigaru together so far. Looking forward to a game sometime Stu!

Excellent, you've got further with them than I have! We'll get a game sorted Cool
As I’m planning to use them on Tuesday, thought I’d better make a start on my Rohan battle company. 

Assembled a starting company, kit-bashing the three warriors with swords. I’ll hopefully finish painting them tomorrow night. Any new recruits gained (there’s optimism) will have to be unpainted for the time being.

A good start Stu!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Couple of potential conversion candidates for Gaslands, courtesy of a lunchtime charity shop visit...

So I finally succumbed to purchasing a 3D printer yesterday (ANYCUBIC i3 Mega - excellent value at £259 from Amazon at the moment). First project will be some doors for Zombiecide...
Did you ever get that Sarissa scenery painted Stu?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.