Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th June 2014
Apart from painting them, I really need to be practicing with my High Elves. So if any one wants to play Fantasy give me a shout (I know Alan's looking too, and worse case we may have to match up, but seeing as it's event practice, someone else would be preferable.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Looking for a game of 7th 40k if anyones free? Having a day of gaming on saturday so should be familiar with the new rules if anyone wants help! Smile
(10-06-2014, 11:28 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Looking for a game of 7th 40k if anyones free? Having a day of gaming on saturday so should be familiar with the new rules if anyone wants help! Smile

why the hell not. i have a pdf of the rules so i'll have a scan through beforehand. try not to bring anything too nasty! Wink
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(09-06-2014, 06:23 PM)Peachy Wrote: Am I right on thinking that it's basically a standard game FOC with standard missions using new rule book and objectives?
If so yeah I'm happy with that.

Yeah mate, standard FoC with Allies, Fortifications from stronghold and Lords of War etc. And yep same missions as 6th with 7th edition rules.

Cool.

(10-06-2014, 11:31 AM)Simian Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 11:28 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Looking for a game of 7th 40k if anyones free? Having a day of gaming on saturday so should be familiar with the new rules if anyone wants help! Smile

why the hell not. i have a pdf of the rules so i'll have a scan through beforehand. try not to bring anything too nasty! Wink

Awesome! Theres isnt a huge ammount of major changes other that the psychic phase! If you wanna post your list on one of the threads i can highlight the relevant rule changes before hand for you if that would help?

I havent got all the models for my competitive lists as i need to build 6 razorbacks so i might bring something a bit more fun!
1850pts ok with you? 1 regular chart and 1 ally if required? Think the new missions will be a bit complicated for a 1st game so shall we stick with the old ones?
(10-06-2014, 01:51 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: 1850pts ok with you? 1 regular chart and 1 ally if required? Think the new missions will be a bit complicated for a 1st game so shall we stick with the old ones?

1850 is fine, old missions fine and i dont use allies so whatever you want there.

I'll probably roll out the dark angels so the only psyker with be ezekiel or a lvl 2 psyker depending on what i finally decide to use.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking for a game of Warhammer Fantasy
40k - Orks
If anyone wants to join Stu and myself for some Napoleonic Sharpe action, I have plenty of troops
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(04-06-2014, 09:35 AM)wako13 Wrote: Looking for a game of 40k or Bloodbowl

I can give you a game of 40k if you wish.

if not free for 40k, necromunda or warhammer fantasy
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth