Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th May 2014
(03-05-2014, 06:53 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 01:27 AM)Raowulf Wrote: Still up for a game, 40k or a card or board game.

Ralph no one has stepped up for a X-Wing game, so if you fancy I wouldn't mind playing Star Wars TCG.

Yeah, that would be great. Have you set up your own deck yet or would you prefer to use 1 of the pre cons out of the box?
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(03-05-2014, 11:06 PM)Raowulf Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 06:53 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 01:27 AM)Raowulf Wrote: Still up for a game, 40k or a card or board game.

Ralph no one has stepped up for a X-Wing game, so if you fancy I wouldn't mind playing Star Wars TCG.

Yeah, that would be great. Have you set up your own deck yet or would you prefer to use 1 of the pre cons out of the box?

I'll knock up two rough decks from my stuff tomorrow, one light and one dark, save using basic stuff.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(02-05-2014, 02:52 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 09:25 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: fantasy for me

Wana have our game this week Alan? 2400?

(03-05-2014, 11:56 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 02:52 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 09:25 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: fantasy for me

Wana have our game this week Alan? 2400?

yep

Cool.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Me and joe are having our kill team campaign game tonight now! Will post my list onto the correct thread when I'm back from work
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Updated list of games arranged so far.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cannot make tonight
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
John - Steve should be bringing his SAGA stuff along tonight if that's of any interest.
Rob has had to cancel so I'm looking for a game. Could play Sam - kill team game? Or could play anybody at anything! Bloodbowl, fantasy 1500pts, SAGA, BFG, 40k, Lotr, flames of war, Lotr.....etc
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Me and Alan (agentorange) Will be in tonight to play our second kill team campain game.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(06-05-2014, 10:20 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Rob has had to cancel so I'm looking for a game. Could play Sam - kill team game? Or could play anybody at anything! Bloodbowl, fantasy 1500pts, SAGA, BFG, 40k, Lotr, flames of war, Lotr.....etc

Steve his bringing his SAGA stuff Chris, and if John brings his there's always the potential for a three-way game.