• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself...
Hello Dave, and welcome!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi Dave,
Welcome to REDWARSOC  Big Grin
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hi, I’m rob, I’m new to the forums, I’m 28 living in Redditch. 

I play WH40K and I field a necrons army, 
I do currently have a Grey Knights army too, but I’m looking to sell them.
Hi Rob, and welcome!
(22-05-2018, 07:36 PM)Dav UK Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm Dave.

Been down for a couple of nights now and watched some games of 40k.

I used to have a High Elf army in Warhammer Fantasy Battle way back in, I think, the 4th edition and recently picked up 40k.

Looking forward to getting a game once I've put together an army that I can field. I'll hopefully be down over the next couple of weeks to watch some more games while I work on mine.

See you soon!

(28-05-2018, 03:28 PM)Smithy744 Wrote: Hi, I’m rob, I’m new to the forums, I’m 28 living in Redditch. 

I play WH40K and I field a necrons army, 
I do currently have a Grey Knights army too, but I’m looking to sell them.

Welcome Dave and Rob, I play both Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k so look forward to giving you both a game at some point!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hi all,

I'm Tom, first time here : )

I live in Oldbury so a bit far from the club but was wondering if there are any gamers in my area.

I have dropfleet commander UCM fleet (about 1500-2000 pts) and Frostgrave warband.

Also, I would like to return to Necromunda and maybe w40k (first love never dies Big Grin ).

So if there is anyone round Oldbury willing to play go ahead and drop me a message.

I Hope I will one day manage to drop by the club on Tuesday Smile

Cheers!
Hello Tom and welcome.

Plenty of all those games going on at the club, so if you can make it along one Tuesday you shouldn't have much trouble getting a game Smile
(07-06-2018, 07:52 AM)tgcid Wrote: Hi all,

I'm Tom, first time here : )

I live in Oldbury so a bit far from the club but was wondering if there are any gamers in my area.

I have dropfleet commander UCM fleet (about 1500-2000 pts) and Frostgrave warband.

Also, I would like to return to Necromunda and maybe w40k (first love never dies Big Grin ).

So if there is anyone round Oldbury willing to play go ahead and drop me a message.

I Hope I will one day manage to drop by the club on Tuesday Smile

Cheers!

Hi Tom. Welcome to the site. Are you the guy I spoke to on Saturday at UKGE? I was playing the Swamp Green PHR. It would be good to see you at the club - there are probably more dropfleet players here than anywhere else in the Universe!
Tony.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Thanks for the warm welcome Smile
Yes Tony, that's me, Mario guy. Thanks for sending me here. Thumbs up for Tony promoting the club Big Grin

See you all in Redditch one day : )
Hi, I'm Ben. New to RedWarSoc.

I play WH40K 8e as Necrons, and just started Kill Team.
I'm hoping to play my first game this Tuesday, if not spectate a few games and meet new people.