Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself...
Let us know if you need a lift Steve - I'm picking up some chaps/chapettes from Winyates and Churchill, so I can always take in Matchborough on the way!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks, that would be great, although I work shifts, so evey other week I work late
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Just drop me a PM if you fancy coming along and your shift allows, and I'll sort out a lift.
Just wanted to say it was great finally getting up to the club last night and putting faces to names. Thanks to simon and patrick for the chat and thanks again stuart for the lift, much appreciated
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
No worries chief, it was great to meet you and thanks for coming along. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!
Thumbs Up 
Well....

Hi , im karl.

I play Nids and Chaos (Nurgle).

Started 40k 1998-1999 and im, still going strong. Heard about place from my sister and will be pleased to bring more players.

Appox 5-6 players.

I hope to game there soon, and introduce myself properly.
They are coming! I feel them scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices. They are coming for us - flesh, body and soul!
Hey Karl, glad you found us, and welcome!

Dan is in the process of arranging a 40K league which may be of interest, details here.

Look forward to meeting you soon.
Hi the names leon im new to the group, i play 40k and run orks. I havent played it 4-5 years so am looking to learn again if any one could help me by doing a practice game or something it be most helpful thank you.
Hey Leon, and welcome to the group!

We've got a good number of 40K players, and I'm sure they'd be up for refreshing your memory.

Coming along to the meeting tonight? Feel free to roll up for a chat and see what's going on.

Stu.
(13-09-2011, 01:35 PM)ziroleon Wrote: Hi the names leon im new to the group, i play 40k and run orks. I havent played it 4-5 years so am looking to learn again if any one could help me by doing a practice game or something it be most helpful thank you.

Not quite there with the rules but am sure myself and all the other 40k players will be happy to help/teach where needed. Just in time to join my 40k campaign as well! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven