Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself...
Hi new to war gaming in general but have a large Salamander force for WH40k.
Have been painting for years to some degree but never played. I am in my early 30's and wish to start facing opponents on a regular basis. If you have any questions just ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Hi Peachy, and welcome! I'm sure we can sort you out with some games from our plethora of 40K players.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi peachy, welcome!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks for the game tonight and the warm welcome enjoyed myself and will be back next week for another go.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Great to meet you Kevin!
Hi, I've been in Redditch a while but only just found out about the club, I usually play in Worcester, I play WMH, Malifaux and Dreadball, myself and my brother in-law have a dreadball pitch and would be happy to give people intro games if anyone is up for it, I may pop in this evening to say hello, I'll definitely try and make time for next week!!

Anyway, My name is Scott, nice to meet you all!!!
Welcome Scott, glad you found us. Look forward to meeting you.
Welcome scott! Would love to have a go at dreadball sometime! Smile
Hi, Thanks for allowing me access to your site.

My name is John, I usually sign myself as John B. I am hoping to take part in any X Wing games that are going.

Luckily I met Scott in Maplins on Tuesday and He very kindly offered to put a game on for me at the next meeting (3/12/13).

See you all then.

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
Hi John, was great to meet you last week. There are several X-Wing players among our merry group so you shouldn't have any trouble getting some games lined up.