Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st April 2014
(31-03-2014, 04:34 PM)Simian Wrote: ok, well im still available for anything pretty much. will need to know if anyone wants a game

Cookie101?
fancy some kill team practice?

sure that works for me
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(31-03-2014, 06:43 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(31-03-2014, 04:34 PM)Simian Wrote: ok, well im still available for anything pretty much. will need to know if anyone wants a game

Cookie101?
fancy some kill team practice?

sure that works for me

looks like i've been double booked. i've got the warhammer fantasy game tonight. i think there are still a few others looking for a game though so you should be fine!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Anyone that hasn't got a game and fancies some Kill team, bring along a team and we can arrange stuff between ourselves on the night. Smile

The more the better as want to try some homebrewed missions for use during the campaign.

So far what is arrange is-
Me vs Kev
Joe vs Dan
Sam free (don't worry Sam, if we don't get something sorted can try a Triple threat match mission that i have in the works)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Had a stab at updating the list of games arranged. Let me know if that looks roughly correct.

Is someone playing John at X-Wing this week?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yes there was a tentative agreement made with Simon.

John B.

(01-04-2014, 08:54 AM)Stuart Wrote: Had a stab at updating the list of games arranged. Let me know if that looks roughly correct.

J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
(31-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: There must be something going around, because I woke up today feeling like hell. I have to spend tomorrow day time driving across the country, so its unlikely I'll be able to make it to the club. I will post on here if I can or not.

(01-04-2014, 11:30 AM)johnb60 Wrote: Yes there was a tentative agreement made with Simon.

John B.

(01-04-2014, 08:54 AM)Stuart Wrote: Had a stab at updating the list of games arranged. Let me know if that looks roughly correct.

Just in case you missed it John, Simon might not be able to make tonight. I assume i have the right Si. We only have one at the club now right?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(01-04-2014, 11:52 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(31-03-2014, 04:16 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: There must be something going around, because I woke up today feeling like hell. I have to spend tomorrow day time driving across the country, so its unlikely I'll be able to make it to the club. I will post on here if I can or not.

(01-04-2014, 11:30 AM)johnb60 Wrote: Yes there was a tentative agreement made with Simon.

John B.

Just in case you missed it John, Simon might not be able to make tonight. I assume i have the right Si. We only have one at the club now right?

If Si does make it he was intending to play Tom in the Fantasy Campaign and was (I thought) letting John B know this. Tom couldn't make next week. Tom is currently waiting to see if Si is playing or not or he too will be looking for alternate entertainment. I think assumption from Si post is expect a no...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I thought the X-Wing Simon was Mr Ashton. Stuart said something about him popping along.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(01-04-2014, 02:32 PM)Gareth Wrote: I thought the X-Wing Simon was Mr Ashton. Stuart said something about him popping along.

No - John B said it's the 'money collecting' Simon Tongue
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Sorry Gaz but I won't be making it tonight, terrible migraine. Free next week for the game?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus