Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40K BB5 - Transport and Social
Ok seeing as Sam (and probably Alan) will require transport to / from the event next weekend, we might as well start discussing what our plans as a club are.

I can drive folks up one day / both if necessary. However I will probably want to partake in something like a meal on the Saturday evening. Not after a night out getting smashed and what-not, but if I drive Saturday, you may have to tag along. So if you need to get back asap Saturday I probably am not the best for you. However if someone wants to take me Sat, and leave me to make my way back, with me returning the favour Sunday, that would be ideal. Alternatively if the club wants to go out as a group in Redditch (possibly with non-BB attendees) that would be fantastic. Only have a boxy Yaris though so max comfortably would be 3 passengers.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Living in birmingham dosent make me much help for lifts but if anyone gets the train in ill happily collect them at the station!
I'm driving from redditch and coming back straight away Saturday night as I'm going to an engagement party Saturday night and will be driving again Sunday. Have offered Sam a lift too but no reply yet
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
I'll be driving from Stratford both days so can pick people up on the way if they want a lift. Going for a meal on the Saturday would be nice if a group of us are up for it, either near the venue or in Redditch on the way back.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Kevin is kindly giving myself a lift and I believe Sam is also having a lift.

I'm also up for whatever those 2 and the group are up for :p

I'll happily take kevin's offer of a lift, and I don't mind if we went out for a meal after BB saturday though if I do that then someone else would have to run me back to redditch saturday night.

also kevin if you don't mind picking my up and then running me home Sunday that would be great.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Need to look at possible locations for the meal now and see who's coming
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Is anyone not going to the event wanting to go out Saturday night? If so we could book a table for the Massala or Essence of Begal in Redditch. If not there is bound to be a group from the event, heading somewhere in Birmingham.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Would be easier if it were in Redditch rather than Birmingham.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
I can still do transport for Sam and rob but won't be attending the meal myself.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts