Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoS blocking terrain in 40K?
Well brought my amera stuff along last night which a lot of people seemed to like, so just a bump on the thread to try and get some of there stuff bought for the club as it is excellent value. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I've looked through the Amera site and the range is great. My only concerns are;

1. It would all need flocking/painting, although I'm happy to try and do that,
2. They look like they may break easily, which with the way some people seem to throw terrain around, could result in unusable terrain over time.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I don't mind putting the terrain together if that is what is required to get enough pieces for the club.

Have plenty of paint, flock, varnish, accessories, etc. lying around that I don't mind using up.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Seems quite survivable to me, did try and grab you this week to show you but you had run away. Tongue

Also willing to airbrush up and flock the terrain. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven