Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule?
I am loving the auto reply they are sending people that send in feedback about new format-
Quote:Jes Bickham wrote:
Thanks for your email and your feedback. We've worked hard to being a great breadth of features in the new White Dwarf – in a given a week you can expect details on the latest releases, editorial columns, painting guides, modelling features, gaming articles, new rules, interviews with sculptors and writers, and more besides. We'll also be featuring Battle Reports and other things too – in a given month, it all adds up to much, much more content that that touches all aspects of the hobby than we were able to achieve in one issue of the 'old' White Dwarf. I hope you stick with us to see this.

Warhammer: Visions is not for everybody, granted. If you like gaming more than collecting or painting, then it's probably not for you, and that's fine. You don't have to buy it! It's for people that like to drool over high-quality photos of gorgeously-painted miniatures, and it's the result of a lot of hard work by our photographers and design team – we're really pleased with it and from the feedback we've already had, the people that really like it are the people we're aiming it at.

Change is always a tricky thing, especially, when it comes with associated costs. But I hope you'll give both the new White Dwarf and Warhammer: Visions another chance in the future.

All the best and thanks again for your email,

Jes

From the forums and here sounds like a lot of people are cancelling there subs, curious to know what knock on effect it will have....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule? - by manrogue - 03-02-2014, 12:37 PM