Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule?
Ok I now own a copy of Warhammer Visions.

Firstly there was issues downloading. Having gone through the newstand and restarted the sub programme, the magazine does work fully.

Having had a quick swipe through, some things have gone, and some have remained.

Firstly, you have lost the new releases. Replace this with a lot of images of last months Tyranids. Then Hobbit and FW stuff. You also lose Jervis's section, and Vetoks. However you do get the battle report (which have been poor of late, and digitally contained a video, which has disappeared,) Blanchitsu, and a huge amount of paint splatter. Kit bash has remained in WV. It's not as bad as I feared. But if I didn't have 2 more issues remaining on my sub, I would be annoyed. As I do, I will continue to download, rather than chance a refund through Apple. However unless the focus is an army I am collecting, or planning too, then I doubt I would pick the issue up. The advantage of it also being digital, is that should I say pick up Dwarfs the or four years along, I could always go back and get that issue for inspiration.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule? - by Gareth - 31-01-2014, 08:06 PM