Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule?
First issues rumoured contents -
Quote:http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-f...dwarf.html
The first White Dwarf weekly is about to be revealed. Inside are the Dwarven releases of Longbeards and Hammers, as well as a few characters and a special character with rules.

Please remember that until this is released, its considered to be rumors. The first edition is scheduled for February 1st.

via Father Gabe on Faeit 212
I had a chance to flip through the White Dwarf weekly earlier today. Here is what I can report on:

Dwarves:
Dual Longbeard / Hammers box $50. They look amazing
Belegar Ironhammer (Or Ironbeard, cant remember). $21. Awesome sculpt.
Trollslayer Character $21. Amazing...thought it was Gotrek.

Previews for upcoming novels: Scars (Which was an ebook series) and a few others.

Jervis Johnson article/rule set: Explains Scouting in 40k...reads well, a cool mini-game prior to scout moves.
A Tyranid article
A how to paint guide for the new dwarves (exactly like whats in White Dwarf now)
A how to build guide for the new dwarves (exactly like whats in White Dwarf now)

Rules: Belegar Ironhammer. These are full rules with point costs! I won't relay but this guy is cheap for what you get from him. 300+ points, lots of good attacking ability and awesome defense.

Looks like rules could be released weekly?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to White dwarf and new release schedule? - by manrogue - 23-01-2014, 11:30 AM